Az adatkezelési tájékoztatót megismertem és elfogadom.
1. I ________________ from America.
2. This is my friend. _____________ name is John.
3. Robert is ______________.
my sister’s friend
friend my sister
friend from my sister
my sister friend’s
4. My brother is ______________ actor.
5. _______________ 15 chairs in the classroom.
6. Peter ________________ romantic films.
7. Sorry, I can’t talk. I _____________ right now.
8. He _________________ at work last week.
9. I _________________ the dinner last night.
10. __________________ a cup of tea? No, thank you.
Do you like
Would you like
Are you like
11. The kitchen is ___________________ than the toilet.
12. The computer is very old. We’re going ____________________ a new computer soon.
to will buy
13. Elizabeth is a vegetarian. She ____________________ meat.
14. There aren’t ________________ trains late in the evening.
15. The car park is _________________ to the post office.
16. Liza ________________ shopping every day.
17. They _________________ in the cinema when it started to rain heavily.
18. ________________ seen a rainbow before?
Did you ever
Are you ever
Have you ever
Do you ever
19. We’ve been friends ____________________ many years.
20. You _________________ pay for the tickets. They’re free.
don’t need to
doesn’t have to
21. Joe was ill last week and he _________________ go out.
22. These are the photos ________________ I took about my girlfriend.
23. We’ll stay at home if it _______________ this afternoon.
24. He doesn’t drink now, but he __________________ a lot when he was young.
used to drink
25. Andrew plays football ___________________ anyone else I know.
more good than
as better as
26. I promise I __________________ you as soon as I’ve finished eating.
going to help
27. This town ___________________ by lots of tourists during the winter.
28. He said that his friends ____________ to speak to him after they lost the baseball match.
29. How about _________________ to the theatre tonight?
30. Excuse me, can you ___________________ me the way to the post office, please?
31. I wasn’t interested in the film very much. ________________.
I didn’t, too.
Neither was I.
Nor I did.
So I wasn’t.
32. Take a warm pullover, _______________ you might get very cold outside.
in order to
33. __________________ this great book and I can’t wait to see how it ends.
I don’t read
I’ve been reading
34. What I like more than anything else ___________________ at weekends.
to play baseball
is playing baseball
is play baseball
35. He ________________ for his dog for two days when he finally found it in the garage.
had been looked
had been looking
36. We won’t catch the train _________________ we leave home now! Please hurry up!
37. If I hadn’t replied to your message, I___________________ here with you now.
38. Do you think you ___________________ with my computer soon? I need to write an email.
will have finished
39. I don’t remember mentioning __________________ a walk together tonight.
you going to
to go for
40. Was it Columbus ______________ America?
who was discovering
41. You may not like the hot weather here, but you’ll have to ________________, I’m afraid.
tell it off
sort itself out
put up with it
put it off
42. It’s cold so you should __________________ on a warm coat.
43. John will look ______________ our cats while we’re on holiday.
44. He ___________________ a lot of his free time watching TV.
45. Hello, this is Richard. Could I ___________________ to Marry, please?
46. They’re coming to visit ___________________ Saturday.
47. I think it’s very easy to ___________ debt these days.
go down to
48. Come on! Quick! Let’s get _____________!
with immediate effect
49. I phoned her ____________ I heard the news.
by the time
50. I feel very ____________. I’m going to go to bed!